Friday, April 25, 2014

No WIF and food challenges

Charro did not weigh me today, maybe because she was running late, I don't really know, but that's fine with me.  I kind of had a feeling she wouldn't weigh me.  I love how she always says she's going to and then doesn't.  Maybe she just likes to catch me off guard, I don't really know.  She totally caught me off guard last Friday, that's for sure!!!

She has a couple of challenges for me.  The first one:  Go out for breakfast and eat an entire plate of French toast.  She wants to me to that this weekend, which honestly can't happen because I teach a class tomorrow morning and the Sunday morning I am going to Long Island for the day, so I have legit excuses.  So, she wants this to happen Monday.  I told her that it won't happen on Monday, but I don't know if she believed me.  I said, "Monday's a bad day, I have a conference call in the morning and I have stuff to do before that." She was like, "You're call's at 10 and what stuff do you have to do?"  I said, "Well, I have to go to the gym."  Then she pointed out that I walk to her office on Mondays so I don't have to go to the gym, but I do.  I'll probably be so sore from playing field hockey that I won't be able to move anyway.

Challenge two: Go to Levain Bakery (look it up if you need to) and get a cookie and eat the entire thing with a glass of milk.  Okay, so these cookies are not just cookies, they are monstrosities!!  Extremely delicious, but I don't think it's normal for anyone to eat the entire cookie, although Charro said that she just ate an entire one.  Speaking of Charro and eating, I asked her if people think she anorexic because she's skinny and works with ED people.  She said no to that one.  I'm hoping that she forgets about this cookie thing, which she wants me to do in her office, however getting the cookie is not very convenient for either of us.  It's on the other side of town and I'm not going to go across town just for a freaking cookie.  I rarely go West and all East siders complain about having to go West, as if it's the other side of the universe...as to West siders coming East.  We don't like to leave our 'hoods.

I have one more week of this damn food log, unless she extends it.  I can hack it for one more week, I think.

So Charro has her kids eating on a schedule, which I find odd.  I said, "Well, what if they're hungry?"  She said, "They have to wait.  If they just ate lunch they shouldn't be hungry."  I'm not sure I agree with this situation, but they're not my kids.  That just seems like it would cause issues, but I don't know.

I'm tired today.  I was supposed to go out tonight but I now I don't have to, so I'm happy about that.

Oh, at the end of our sesh, when I was leaving, Charro goes, "you look glum.  Why? Your mood just changed.  What feelings are you having?"  I don't know what feelings I was having but it was related to the french toast business.

No comments: