Friday, April 11, 2014

Morning production

I actually feel like I got a lot more accomplished by not going to Charro this morning.  I didn't do much other than go to the gym.  I guess I feel like working out is more productive than talking, which makes sense.  Maybe I should quit seeing Charro so I can work out more and then I can just talk to myself about stuff that I'd talk to her about, or I can talk to my cat.  I'm clearly not going to talk to my friends about that stuff so that's out of the question.  Hmm, I'm saving money and burning calories...maybe the gym is a better option.

I bought some fruit this morning, which makes me happy.  I wanted some yesterday but didn't have any, so now I've got 2 mangos, 2 packages of strawberries and some bananas.  I'm good to go.  Of course I still have the problem or what I'm going to eat for lunch and dinner.  Why do we need food to survive?  Live would be so much easier if we could just be weird breatharians.  (I don't even know if I spelled that right).

I venture to say that Spring has finally sprung, and that makes me happy.  

I wonder if Charro will really be back to work on Monday...I can't say that it didn't cross my mind that maybe she was pregnant and had a miscarriage.  Hopefully not, but it seems very strange that she would be out of work for over a week just from an illness.  Hmm...

No comments: