Friday, April 04, 2014

Insurance madness

Let's see if my insurance company gets it together.  I sent them an email yesterday saying that if my claims are not processed by Monday, I will be calling the insurance commission.  Oh yeah, you got that right.  Over 90 days to process claims...NOT acceptable!!  I can go on and on about that, but I won't.  I see they received my claims from Charro that I re-submitted for the THIRD time.  Let's hope those go through so I can get reimbursed.  I can't handle this insurance madness.

I've been in a constant state of sleepiness this week.  I wake up and feel like I need to take a nap.  That's not a good thing.

I almost weighed myself at the gym last night.  I didn't.  I wanted to.  I still want to.  There's always tomorrow, but I don't know.

No comments: