Thursday, April 17, 2014

I think I dreamt that my dad asked me how my eating has been and if I had lost weight.  I don't like those dreams.

I baked a pie this morning and just noticed that I have crusted on something stuck to my wrist bone.  It's either the filling or the crust itself.  Oh well.

So, I didn't weigh myself while I was home this week.  I will on Sunday, or Saturday I guess.  I hope, for the sake of my parents not saying anything to, that I haven't lost weight.  I can't imagine that I would have.  I don't think my eating has been that great though, so I don't really know.  I never really know anything.  I just don't want them questioning my body or food intake.  

My insurance is still retarded.  Ugh, and then I realized that my deductibles are separate for in network and out of network, so that really sucks because now it's going to cost me $3500 before I start getting some money back from my Charro seshes.  UGH, I hate insurance!!!

No comments: