Sunday, April 06, 2014

Hoping for out, but looking like in

I was hoping it would be warm enough for me to run outside, but I'm not sure that's going to be the case.  Sure, it may be warm enough at 2 or 3 pm, but I don't want to wait that long.  If I wait that long to do it, it might not happen, and I can't take that chance.  This means that I will most likely be hitting up the treadmill.  Boring!  

I'm excited that the weather will hopefully be getting nice soon.  I wish it was sooner.  It might be 70 on Friday.  I've got some big (exciting) things happening this week, so it's going to be a great week.  YAY!! 

My cat hasn't even asked for breakfast yet.  He's still sleeping on my bed.  Well, he just woke up but hasn't moved.  Maybe I should eat breakfast.  He tried to eat my breakfast yesterday.  I said to him, "I don't stick my head in your bowl!!"  He didn't care.

Ugh, it looks SO nice out, why can it be warmer?  Gym, here I come. :(  I can't wait to go home and weigh myself next week.

I had lunch with a friend yesterday (we became friends through mutual friend) and she goes, "I've never seen you eat."  I said, "Really?"  She goes, "Ya, I just thought you didn't really eat."  I said, "Well you'll see me eat today."  I thought that was interesting.  I haven't been around her many times when there was food involved. She was at a party I had, I ate there, and we were at a party together last summer, I ate there, but maybe I ate before she got there. I don't know.  It doesn't really matter.  I guess I should eat breakfast so I can go run.

No comments: