Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Getting back into the swing of things

It was good to see Charro yesterday,  yet weird, because I hadn't seen her in so long.  I don't know what she was sick with, and I obviously didn't ask because it's not really my business, although I am curious.

She asked me how my eating has been, while I was sort of in the middle of a sentence, so I disregarded the question and then never answered it.  She failed to ask me again so I figured that it wasn't too important.  We talked a little about my working out and she said that there has been a "resurgence" in my ED.  Oh well, not really, but yeah, I'm a little more obsessive.  

I said, "Our 7 year anniversary came and went without a blink of an eye."  She said she'd bring some Martinelli's in to celebrate.  I said, "No thanks," and then she said she was going to bring me a juice to drink.  Awesome.  I asked when and she didn't give me a day, and I said, "Oh yah, I love surprises."  I asked if I could add water to it, but she obviously said no to that.


I was at the gym this morning and this woman said, "you're too thin.  Tell her (to this other woman) that she's getting too thin."  The other woman goes, "She's always been that size."  Thank you!!  Yes I have! :)

Speaking of the gym, Charro challenged me to not go to the gym today or tomorrow.  I told her that I couldn't do that.  She said, "That's a big problem."  I forgot her exact words on that.  She said, "If someone told you that they couldn't go a week without alcohol what would you say?"  I said, "I would say that that's a problem."  She agreed and told me it was the same thing.  Geez, if she told me not to go to the gym for a week, or workout rather, I would definitely NOT be able to do that.  I'd go crazy.

The weather absolutely stinks today.  I was driving all over the state seeing clients and the highways are awful.  Pouring rain, very windy...not fun!

No comments: