Sunday, April 06, 2014

Funny days

It's always the days that I think I have nothing to do and plan on doing nothing but chilling out, baking, or cleaning that I end up being gone all day doing stuff.  I went to the gym and worked out (not hard enough), ran a few errands and got a text from a friend asking if I wanted to grab lunch.  Hung out with her for a while and 2 minutes after I walked in my door, I got a text from another friend asking if I wanted to go downtown. He picked me up and we went and hung out for a few hours, which was fun.  Now I'm back.

Charro canceled for tomorrow because she's still sick.  She must really be feeling like crap if she's giving up a full day of private people.  It's funny, I think, is she really that sick or is she just a whimp when it comes to being sick.  I know that when I was sick, I felt like crap and had no energy and still dragged myself down there to see her, but I only had to sit through one appointment (mine) and she'd have to sit through an entire days worth, so maybe that's the deal.  I don't know.  I know I push myself to do things even when I'm sick, so maybe that's just me.

I need to detox and work out.  I feel like all I did was eat today and I'm so done with it.  Ugh.  I didn't really have much dinner because I was full from lunch, but I did go to the restaurant with my friends.  I need to make brownies, but that will happen tomorrow.  It was supposed to happen tonight but oh well, now that Charro canceled, I have time.

No comments: