Sunday, April 27, 2014

Change of plans

I went and got a foot massage yesterday.  It was like the Chinese torture chamber.  I already have bruises on my legs.  My friend and I went to Chinatown to get them, because they're cheap.  I find that the women are always harder than the men and I had a woman.  She didn't understand English well so I tried to tell her to go softer but I don't think she understood.  I think contracting all muscles during a foot massage sort of defeats the purpose.  Ha.

I want to run outside, but it's too cold to do so right, so I'll have to wait.  Here's the problem, if I wait, I risk not doing it.  I could just go to the gym, but the thought of running on the treadmill sounds horrific, given that it's sort of nice out.  I mean, the sun is shining and it will be 60 later, but right now, 49 is too cold for me to run.  I'm going out with friends later too, which means that I really might not want to run later.  Hmm, I've got to figure it out.  I'll just have to make myself do it later.  I just can't bare stepping foot into the gym today.

I was supposed to play field hockey but that got canceled.  :(  So bummed about that.  That was the reason why I couldn't do my French toast food challenge today.  Well, I could have now, since it was canceled, but not happening.  


My snugly is all curled up next to me.

No comments: