Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bumping into Charro

Ha, I ran into Charro in the train station last night.  I was walking to catch my train and she was walking to catch hers and I heard my name a few times.  I looked back and there she was.  She goes, "I thought about sneaking up on you and scaring you."  I was, "Oh, hi!"  Then she was like, "I'm rushing to my train, you're rushing to your train."  I said, "Too bad I didn't have my cat with me.  Have a good night."  It was funny.  I'm glad she said hi.  

So I just ran into this woman at the grocery store.  She and I have been going to the same gym for years, however we just started talking to each other very recently.  Last time I saw her, a few weeks back, she told me that I was "too skinny."  So today when I saw her she came over and hugged me and said, "I'm sorry."  (I was thinking, "for what?")  She goes, "I'm sorry I told you that you are too skinny.  I shouldn't have said that and I'm sorry."  I said, "It's totally fine.  I don't take things to personal, it's okay."  Thought that was interesting.

So, that's it so far.

2 comments:

J said...

That's cool that you run into people like that :)

PTC said...

Yeah, it was cool. I'd rather bump into Kyra Sedgwick though. :) ha