Sunday, April 27, 2014

A new kid on the block

There's a new ED movie on the block...and I'm only 20 minutes in, but it's pretty bad.  By bad I mean, stupid, but I can totally see how some 13 year old would think it was pretty good.  I am kind of tearing it apart with the "that doesn't happen.  That would never happen."  It's been a while since an ED movie has been made for TV and so far, this one doesn't cut it.  Maybe I'm just older and can see how stupidly pathetic these Lifetime movies are, and how low budget they are, or maybe it's just a really bad movie.  I'll continue watching it, much like the teenage girl killer movie I watched last night.  Oh Lifetime, how come you suck me in everytime...even though we all know how the movies ends.

2 comments:

J said...

Not another one.

PTC said...

Yep.