Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Yes, she said that

Charro and I were discussing my hamthighs the other day.  She said I have a "very narrow view of what's accepted."  I said, "For myself."  She goes, "Enough with that crap.  That's like my least favorite eating disordered bullshit.  It's only for me, everybody else looks beautiful.  Ya right, shove it up your butt."  Then I said, "I'm going home now."  She goes, "Why?  Because I'm calling you out on your bullshit.  Get real here, you are very judgemental."  What?  Do you see what comes out of this woman's mouth?  She's nuts and cracks me up.  I don't think she realizes what she says to me sometimes.  I bet she doesn't talk like that to others.  She's funny.  Well, I called her a freak, so I guess it all evens out.  :)

I am listening to my sesh and need to focus because I want to take notes.

No comments: