Sunday, March 23, 2014

What's for lunch?

I was hoping to get a good run in today, but that didn't happen.  My legs were tired, which I figured they would be, so I only ran two miles before switching over to the elliptical.  Failed workout.  I don't know if I'll work out tomorrow or Tuesday because my days are crazy.  I have Charro tomorrow afternoon, which I will hopefully get to on time.  I'm sure I'll be running to the subway to get there and then to her office.  I hate when I'm running late to her because it stresses me out.  I will hopefully, and should be, back from NJ in time to get to her.

I know Charro is going to ask me what I'm packing for lunch during these days away, and I really don't have any idea.  I don't have bread, so I can't make a sandwich, which would only be pbj anyway, which is so not appetizing to me right now.  I'll bring yogurt and who the heck knows what else.  This won't be that great.  Oh well.  Unless I have leftovers from tonight.  I'm having friends over and we're having dinner.

I want to weigh myself when I go home, but I think I might have told Charro that I won't weigh myself.  I didn't say it that directly, but I told her that I should probably stop weighing myself and she agreed, obviously.

That's that.

No comments: