Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Weighting and waiting

(Not that "weighting" is a word, but whatever)

I haven't really gained much of the weight that I lost while I was sick back yet.  I know that when I see my parents next weekend, they're going to notice, which is not good.  It's very obvious, I think, in my face.  Ugh.  Not good at all.  It's also not good because Charro will most likely weigh me on Friday (please God, let her forget) and she's not going to be too thrilled with me at all!  Good times.  She'll threaten to fire me again.  I hate when this happens.  I was sick, I couldn't help it.

I'm still waiting for blood results for my cat.  It's either going to be decent news or really bad news.  Either he's okay or he has cancer.  I do not think he has cancer, neither does my vet, but I really dread this call.  I can't take it.  I can't lose him any time soon.  I hate this stuff.  He's all curled up next to me and I need to get up and brush my teeth.  I can't disturb him.




No comments: