Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Rainy morning

I usually go to the beach to watch the sunrise, but not today.  It's pouring rain.  Hopefully that will move out of here pretty quickly so I can go to the beach and run and then go back to the beach.  I have yet to go in the ocean this trip, and I must do that.  I love it.  I think it might be too windy again today, which is why I haven't gone to the beach yet...the wind.  Well, yesterday was cloudy, so that wasn't good either.  I got burned on Sunday, so I guess it was a little okay that it was cloudy yesterday.  I thought it would have turned to tan by now, but it's still a little sore.  I did a bad job at applying my lotions on Sunday.  I'm usually really good at that too.

Running on the beach has been tough because a lot of the beach as eroded in spots.  I've been running on the high sand and then by the water, but on an angle, which was making my good leg/hip hurt and I didn't want to injure it, which is why I'd run on the high sand.

My parents haven't said anything to me about my weight, which is great!!  They see me eat, so I don't see what the issue would be.  Their friends (our neighbors) are coming today and they've mentioned my weight to my parents before, I think, so hopefully nothing will be said.

So, I need the sun to come out, that's pretty much how it goes.

No comments: