Friday, March 21, 2014

No more WIF?

I think Charro is done weighing me...at least until she changes her mind today.  That's a good thing.  Of course I didn't really bring up the email that I sent her last week. I sort of did, but didn't talk much about it.  I guess I will bring it up on Monday.  

I chatted a lot during the sesh, but that happens after I go away.  She told me that she's starting a group and would keep me in the loop.  She said there will be three people in it and that you have to be in recovery to be in it.  I asked her where that left me and she said, "You'd be able to do it."  Oh, good news.  I think I'm going to try and make it work it out.  I think it will be good for me.  She's doing it with a nutritionist.  We shall see.

So, that's about that.  My teeth hurt and I think it's from the acidity of all the grapefruits I've been eating.  I'll ask my friend tonight, she's a dental hygienist.

No comments: