Sunday, March 02, 2014

Lunch tomorrow with Charro

I like to say that because it rhymes.  I am not really looking forward to this lunch though.  I'm hung up on the juice.  Why the hell do I have to drink juice?  I mean, I get why she wants me to do it, but it's not like it's going to change anything for me.  I'm not just going to drink juice in the future.  I don't see the point of consuming calories from a liquid, unless it's like a protein shake or something.  I wonder what kind of juice she's going to get me and I wonder what she's getting for lunch too.  Yuckers!

It's going to suck when she weighs me on Friday too.  Maybe she'll forget.  She says I need to be 102, I don't think that will happen.  I wonder how much weight I gained back after losing 3 pounds last week.  I feel like I don't need to keep on eating anymore, I'm over that.  I think I'll get to weigh myself tomorrow night, which I didn't think I'd be able to, so I'll have some idea what Friday will be like.

No comments: