Saturday, March 29, 2014

Looking ahead

I'm going to rip my insurance company a new one next week.  They are just morons!!

It's such a relief to know that I will not get weighed when I see Charro on Fridays.  No more WIF makes me so happy.  It's a load lifted...literally and figuratively.  :)

I need to get dressed and head to the gym, but I don't want to.  The weather is crappy, and going to get worse.  Tomorrow I have to run.  Today, I teach.  I feel out of shape and I hate it.  I need to get with it.  It's supposed to be warm on Wednesday, so I plan on running outside.  Yay.  

I met up with my anorexic friend yesterday and she looks, well, anorexic.  Her arms are gross...sticks with veins.  If I didn't know she had an ED, I'd totally know.  It's so obvious.  I don't know how she doesn't think it's obvious.  Best part is, she's a psychologist at a school.  

I need to remember to take my umbrella when I walk out the door.

I really wonder how things are going to go on this trip on going on in August.  It's 10 of us going, I know a few of the people and have met most of them.  One of them is an ED psychologist.  I told Charro that I'll make sure to sit at the opposite end of the table every time we eat.  What will everyone think of my mini bowl of sticks in the morning?  Normal people think it's messed up, what will and ED psych think?  Charro says I need to work on my breakfasts before then so I don't look like a disordered person.  We'll see what happens.  I wonder if this woman will notice that I have issues.  It's not like she would say anything to me, but still.  What if she talks to the others about me?  One of the other women, her daughter was hospitalized a few times for her ED, so there's knowledge there too.  Hmm, should make for an interesting week, unless I change a bit before then.

2 comments:

J said...

Hmm. Do you want to change :)

PTC said...

I don't think there's much that needs to change, really.