Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Let's be honest, I don't want to go to the gym.  Let's be honest, if I don't go today, I won't run until Sunday, which is a problem.  I haven't run (well, I ran a mile yesterday before hopping onto the elliptical), in a few weeks, since before I got sick.  I need to get back into running shape because I will surely die when I run barefoot on the beach in 10 days.  I got into nice running shape last month with my beach running and now that's all down the drain.  Not that I'll get into running shape in a little over a week, but still. So I'll go, not wanting to at all, and run just three miles.  Nothing crazy.  I think I should get through that without losing a lung.  Now that I see that in writing, three miles is nothing, but I guess it's better than not going at all.  Ugh.  I wish I didn't feel like I had to do these things.  I guess it's better than feeling like I have to run 8 miles, which is how it use to be.

Charro on Friday.  Hopefully no WIF, but I'm guessing that she'll weigh me.  She said she was going to, but that doesn't really mean anything.  She's not getting my heart rate monitors.  I wonder if she's expecting them. She hasn't brought it up so I'm not bringing them to her.  Yep, not taking responsibility, but oh well.

That's all I've got.  Oh, let me just (again) say how sick I am of this frigid weather.  Make it stop!!!

Oh, I've come up with nothing for Charro's Lent agreement.  Oh well, again, I'm not Catholic so why should I have to participate in this.  She did say I should give up my ED for Lent.  I laughed and said, "I don't know how to do that."

No comments: