Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Head war

Why don't I ever feel like going to the gym?  I don't feel like going today, and at this point, I don't think it's going to happen.  If I don't go first thing in the morning, it usually doesn't happen.  I'm still thinking about running outside with my team later, but that would only be 1.5 miles, not really even worth it.  I hate that I have this arguement in my head about going to the gym so much.  I feel like I'm being lazy.  I also feel like I wouldn't be able to run too well today because my chest is more congested today than it has been over the past few days.  So frustrating.  The real problem is that I don't feel like going to the gym.  Maybe I'll go Friday instead, but that probably won't happen.  I'm getting lazy and that bothers me.  I usually don't work out on Fridays because I walk at least 4 miles to Charro and back, and by the time I get back from that, I don't feel like working out.  I know that next week I will be running on the beach everyday, so that's good, but still, I feel like I should do something right now.

This post is just a stupid fight going on in my head that I'm never going to win unless I just decide to go work out.  Blah.

No comments: