Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dead legs

My legs are dead.  I don't know what the deal is.  I didn't work out hard at all this week, in fact, I worked out less than I usually do.  Sure I was standing a lot while I was coaching and that made them tired, but that was only for three days.  They feel so tight and it would be awesome if I could get them massaged, but that's not going to happen.  I ran a few miles this morning, hoping to losen them up a little, but that didn't help.  I didn't want to go to the gym at all, but I did.  I think I'll give them a day of rest next Sunday.

I need to figure out my life, like where I want to live.  I'm sick of throwing money away in rent every month, so I don't know how much longer I'll stay here.  I like it here, but it's so expensive.  Maybe I can find somewhere close by, outside of the city, but an easy commute.  Ugh, I hate figuring out life.

No comments: