Friday, March 07, 2014

A cold and freezing

Charro did not weigh me today.  That's two weeks in a row that she said she was going to, but didn't.  I'm totally fine with her not weighing me, but she really needs to stop telling me that she's going to weigh me if she's not going to do it.

She asked me what I gave up for Lent.  I said, "chocolate."  She said, "You made brownies and you didn't even eat them?"  I said, "Yes."  Then I told her that I was kidding and I didn't give up anything for Lent and that I did eat brownies.  I sort of feel guilty that I didn't give up anything for Lent that she wanted me to, but why should I, I'm not Catholic.  We've done this for the past two years though, I think.  She didn't say anything to me about my heart rate monitor either.  I don't know if she's forgetting things or if she's just putting all of the responsibility on me and expecting me to take charge and do these things on my own.

I am going to be miserable today.  I have a cold, it's freezing out, and I have to stand outside for 2 hours.  I'm so calling practice early because I refuse to stand outside in 20 degrees for 2 hours, thank you very much.

I can't decide if I should eat or take a nap.  I think I need to take a nap first!

No comments: