Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Where's this coming from?

For some reason, I'm having a little bit of a freak out episode right now.  I'm not quite sure what it's about.  I think it might have started when I made brownies, a little while ago.  I got a new recipe and wanted to try it out.  I think it was the stick of butter that freaked me out, but I'm not sure.  I've never been one to binge on anything, but for some reason I have this fear that I'm going to eat the entire pan of brownies.  I don't know where this is coming from.  

I just made dinner too, so I'm eating that.  Yes, it's 4 PM and I'm eating dinner.  Charro would be pissed about this, but I ate lunch really early because I was starving so now I'm eating dinner.  I'm supposed to play field hockey later, but we had a ton of snow again, so I'm not sure if it's on or off.  I'm going to have to discuss this little freakout with Charro on Friday.  I really don't know what it's about.  I'm not feeling fat or anything.  Stupid eating disorders.

No comments: