Saturday, February 08, 2014

Today marks 6 years since Polly, or P-Dawg, died.  I can't believe how fast time goes by, yet how long ago it seems as well.  I remember spending countless hours on the phone with her, listening to her crazy stories and laughing. She was nuts, in a fun way.  I'm thinking of that chick, her cute fluffy cats, and her creative "bitch sticks."  

I'm catching up on "The Following."  I missed the past two weeks.  This show is awesome and crazy.  Love it.

I haven't run since the beach on Tuesday.  Tomorrow's the day.  Ugh, I hope it's easy since I haven't done it in a while.  I'll hit the treadmill and then come home and prepare for my party.  I cooked today, just have some more stuff to do tomorrow.

I need to try on that bikini I bought yesterday and see if I like it any better.  I hope I don't look as huge as I did in that mirror yesterday.  If so, I'll wear a bag instead of a bikini.

I wonder if Charro thinks I'm wasting her time.  I bet she does.  I suck at talking and I don't know how to change that.  I don't know what to talk about.  I don't know how to go deeper, or what to go deeper about. I wish it was easier.

No comments: