Monday, February 24, 2014

Lunch Postponed

So I still feel like crap.  I went to the gym for 20 minutes.  I probably should have left after 10, or better yet, not even have gone, but I needed to figure out how I felt.  Well, not great.

Charro was supposed to let me know what the deal was for lunch today.  I hadn't heard from her so I emailed her at 10:40 AM and was like "Am I coming at noon?"  She wrote back and said, "What do you mean?  I'll call you."  So she called and was like, "I have to cover a group today and I have to eat lunch with them, so I can't eat with you.  You can either eat by yourself, which would be good for you, or we can do it next week."  I said, "Well, I feel like crap anyway, so next week would be fine."  She was like, "You sound weird.  Are you pissed off?"  I said no and she, "It's okay if you are, we can talk about it when you get here."  I told her I wasn't, because I wasn't.

I got to  my sesh.  I told her I hadn't been eating (or drinking) well because I haven't felt well.  She said that I have to make up for my lack of eating and that she's going to weigh me on Friday.  I'm glad she told me that, so I can be ready to go.  Thanks for the warning, Charro.  I greatly appreciate it.

I desperately need to take a nap.  I haven't gone more than 4 hours without sleeping in the past few days, but I can't sleep because I have to go.  That's all I have to say. 

I need to buy more cough meds because I'm about to run out.

No comments: