Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Keep on drinking

I'm so tired of feeling like crap.  I didn't even go to the gym this morning.  For me to NOT go to the gym is a big deal.  Charro told me, yesterday, to not go to the gym at all this week.  I laughed and she goes, "Why are are you laughing?"  I did  not respond with, "Because I went to the gym this morning."  I did not respond at all.  Tomorrow, I will go to the gym, even if it's just for 20 minutes.  I'm not doing it for weighloss, I clearly don't need to lose weight.  I still have to figure out how I'm going to put all this weight on that I lost.  Well, I don't think it will be that hard.  I'll warn Charro before she weighs me on Friday and tell her not to freak out at me.  Well, I won't say anything about my weight unless she actually does remember to weigh me.  No need to bring it up if she isn't going to weigh me.  Oh, WIF.

I went to bed at 8:30 last night and woke up at 4 AM coughing non-stop for an hour.  I was miserable.  My stomach felt gross too.  Not sure if it was my dinner, cough medicine, or I was swallowing mass amounts of mucus.  Yum.  I did wake up craving a salad, which leads me to believe that I'm dehydrated.  I always craved salad dressing after I got done playing in my games because I was so dehydrated.  I almost came downstairs to eat some dressing last night.

I can't wait to go to bed and would right now if I didn't have to go out at 8 PM.  Ugh.  Hopefully I'll be home by 9:30 and in bed by 9:45 PM.  

I'm trying to drink lots of water.  Usually that is not an issue for me.

No comments: