Friday, February 21, 2014

Heart attack sesh

Today was quite the sesh and I'm actually not going to write about the major thing that happened here.  I will say that it was pretty bad and I almost had a heart attack.

Moving on, Charro says I need to bring her both my heart rate monitors on Friday March 7th.  I don't really that's an option.  Of course I'm already thinking of ways of getting around this, which is clearly going to do me no good, recovery wise.  Maybe that's it, maybe I've "recovered" as much as I want to and I don't need to get rid of my monitor.  In the end, it's all up to me, it's my choice.  Too bad I just threw away an old, broken one that I had.  I could have given her that one.  Maybe I have one laying around here somewhere so I can still keep one of the ones that works.  Again, I know it's wrong, but whatever.

I am so NOT looking forward to this juice and lunch on Monday either.  Ugh, lots of bad things and I don't like it.

No comments: