Friday, February 14, 2014

Did a little talking

I talked about all the things I wanted to talk about with Charro today.  I told her about my dream, which of course she found interesting.  She's like "Another dream where there's an intervention and people trying to get you into treatment."  I was like, "Yup."

I did not get weighed, thank God.  Maybe she won't weigh me anymore.  I know I say that all the time, but maybe she won't.  Just when I think that, she does, so I probably shouldn't think that.  She says we need to have lunch together again, so I think that's going to happen in two weeks.  She said she's ordering it and I will pick it up because she can't get there to get it, and she's going to make me drink a drink with calories.  Ugh, that's not going to be fun.  I hate drinks with calories.  Why should I waste 200 calories on a liquid.  She said that I have to drink the whole thing, but come to think of it, if I had a water bottle, I would not drink the whole thing.  I don't think most people drink the entire drink at a meal.  Blah, I'm going to ask her about that when I see her on Monday.

Walking there wasn't as slushy as I expected it to be.  I didn't want to walk, but I did.  I guess that was me being compulsive, as Charro would say.

No comments: