Saturday, February 22, 2014

Burning chest

I feel like doody.  I was walking to teach class this morning and I wanted to plop down on the ground.  My chest was burning like I'd just run outside in 3 degrees.  That feeling sucks.  I taught class, well, mostly sat down and told them what to do cardio-wise.  I did the weights with them.  Then I had to walk back.  I was talking to my dad on the phone and he goes, "You sound out of breath."  I told him that I was sick.

I'm still concerned that I got a food particle sucked into my lung.  

Oh, I don't even think I mentioned that I'm supposed to give up my heart rate monitor on March 7.  Oh, maybe I did.  Lots going on with Charro.  There was yesterday's shitty thing and then we're having lunch on Monday and then the heart rate monitor thing.  Too much going on.

I have the energy of a slow loris.  No, that's not it, it's a sloth, that's what it is.  I only get off the couch to go to the bathroom.  Lunch is going to be tough on Monday since I've had NO appetite with this cold.  She's not going to buy that, but it's true.  I haven't even been drinking water, which I do all the time.  I didn't even get up to go to the bathroom last night, that's when I know I'm dehydrated.

Oh well.


No comments: