Friday, February 07, 2014

Bikini boo

Every year at this time I go to a fancy schmancy event.  Every year, it's freezing cold and I'm all dressed up in a little dress.  Last year, the blizzard actually postponed the event.  I've got my dancing shoes ready.

I think I had a good sesh with Charro this morning.  She didn't weigh me, which sort of surprised me.  I thought she would, since she hasn't weighed me in a while and since I was just away.  Maybe she's given up on me.  She must be sick of me not knowing what I want.  She didn't mention anything about my heart rate monitor, she probably figured that was pointless too.  If I want to bring it in, I will, so there's no sense in her mentioning it again.  She has probably lost all hope with me.

I went to TJ Maxx after and tried on a bikini.  I don't love it, but I bought anyway until I find another one I like and can return this one.  I looked enormous in that dressing room.  It was so not okay.  I hope to God it was the mirror, but how am I supposed to know.  Every thing on me looked huge from chest down.  Well, excluding my chest, that will never look big.

I'm having a bunch of people over on Sunday, not sure what I'm going to make yet, probably soup.  I'm having a pot luck.

No comments: