Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Back to slushality

I'm back to reality here in slushy New York.  It's awful here.  I got soaked going to Charro's office because the street corners are like lakes.  So much fun.  So glad that my flight was the last flight to NY last night.  All the others were cancelled.  Would have been okay being stuck in Florida.

I had to eat breakfast in Charro's office today because I had nothing here.  I picked up a yogurt on the way, which she declared was "not breakfast."  Well, sometimes it is.  She would have loved it if I showed up with a bagel or something.  I don't think so.

I need to do some work and hit the gym.  The weather is probably preventing a lot of my clients from being at work, which is good.  I can ease back into this who working thing. :)

Charro told me to bring her my heart rate monitor on Friday.  I said, "That's not going to happen."  I think she thinks it will though.

No comments: