Monday, February 24, 2014

A slight problem

I kind of thought I had lost weight over the past few days, while I've been sick.  Well, I just weighed myself and I lost a lot more than I thought I had.  I could tell my face looked a little drawn yesterday, I wonder if Charro noticed today.  It's going to be a good time when she weighs me on Friday.  I'm dead.  I lost 3 pounds.  My guess is that I'll weigh less in the morning than I do know, which might mean that I lost more than 3 pounds.  This is not going to go over well at all.  I might just warn Charro before she even weighs me on Friday, just so she is ready for it.  I'm not even hungry right now.  I'm just tired and want to take my cough medicine and go to bed.  I need to go to Walmart and get more medicine though, which I'll do in a few minutes, and then I'll come home and make something for dinner.  

Charro is going to kill me.  I don't know if I should email her and warn her about my weightloss or tell her on Friday, or just pretend like I don't know and when she weighs me act surprised.  I think option three is not really a good option. 

No comments: