Sunday, January 05, 2014

Ugh, Winter

It's quite a dreary day out there.  Rainy and balmy...35 degrees...which compared to what it was the past few days and what it's going to be on Tuesday (13 degrees for the high, feeling like -15) it's warm.

I went to the doctor on Thursday and he said something about my age, thinking I was 20-something.  When I said I was 36 he said, "You look a lot younger because you're so thin."  Charro loved hearing that one.  Of course she went to the, "You really need to tell him that you have an ED."  I said, "Nah, he doesn't need to know."  She said, "He's your GI doctor, he needs to know!"  Nah.

So my toe is swollen and hurts more.  Guess it's a good thing that I'm going to the doctor this week.  Crapbags, if it's a stress fracture and I need to be booted up, I am not going to happy, and that's an understatement.  I might have a breakdown.

No comments: