Monday, January 27, 2014

Repacking

I cannot wait to get on this airplane and get out of the North Pole!  The beach is calling my name.  I need to repack my suitcase and take a few things out.

I feel so bad leaving my cat.  I don't know if that's normal.  Maybe I should talk to Charro about that. :)

Speaking of Charro, we discussed the heart rate monitor situation for most of the sesh today.  I think we decided that I don't really think it's a problem, therefore I have no motivation to change, aka stop wearing it. Honestly, I don't think it's a problem.  How is it really a problem.  I just wear it.  Sure, I freak out if it doesn't work, which is when I realize that I'm totally obsessed with it.  I guess being obsessed with it is a problem, but it doesn't really seem like a problem.  I'm sure she's going to try and convince me to give that up for Lent.  I love how I'm not even Catholic and she has me give something up for Lent.  We Protestants don't do Lent.  It will be interesting to see where we pick up with things when I see her next week.  Of course she told me not to get too much sun, because she knows I'm tanorexic.  Seriously, I have a tanning problem.  It's bad, but I love the sun and how it feels.

Okay, I need to repack.

No comments: