Friday, January 03, 2014

Nope, I didn't

So at 9:15 I got an email from Charro saying, "Hi, so sorry for the late email.  The office is closed today.  Do you want to do a phone sesh?"  Well, as I was responding, my phone rang and it was Charro.  I was like "Hello?"  Apparently she was waiting for me to call her at 9 AM but thought it was strange that she hadn't heard from me.  Then she realized that she forgot to send me the email that they typed up to me at 8 AM asking me if I wanted to do a phone sesh.  We laughed.  I said, "I thought it was strange that I hadn't heard from you."  She said, "And I thought it was strange that I hadn't heard from you and then I checked my email and realized that I had never sent the email to you."  So we had an impromptu phone sesh.  I was hoping for a skype sesh but she was not prepared for that.

I'm going to have to get myself geared up to go to the gym.  BRRRR!  Good thing is, I have all day to go.

No comments: