Sunday, January 19, 2014

No gym and fine

I didn't go to the gym this morning and I'm totally fine with that.  I had no intentions of going when I woke up this morning.  It's a good thing I didn't because my friend called me and needed to vent, so I met her for breakfast.  Well, I had tea because I had already eaten breakfast.  Ha, she is calling me now...more friend drama for her.  My phones are going crazy today.  Ha.

I filled in for an instructor yesterday and taught the class after mine.  A guy teaches it and a lot of guys take it so I knew I had to make it extra hard.  I just got an email from one of the guys saying how much he enjoyed class and how he's sore.  Mission accomplished.  Yay!  That made me feel good.

Maybe I should eat lunch now.  I cleaned and am listening to my sesh from Friday.  I told Charro that I could never not eat like I use to.  I told her that I don't have the will power to starve myself like I did.  She said, "That's not will power."  I disagree...I don't think it's positive will power, but I do think it's really hard to not eat when you're starving and all you think about is food and what you can't eat.  It's hard to not eat.  She disagrees, but I think it is hard.  I can't imagine being that way now.

Someday maybe my hamstring will heal.  

Soup time!

No comments: