Thursday, January 09, 2014

No boot for me

My toe is not broken.  NO boot for me.  Charro will probably be slightly disappointed when I walk into her office tomorrow and am wearing my normal shoes.  The doctor gave me some exercises to do, two of them to be exact, and I can't remember the first one he told me to do.  I don't know if I'm supposed to push my toe forward or backward.  Oh dear.  Really, I couldn't remember 2 simple things.  That's a bit sad.  I still don't understand how this can be a tendon injury because when I touch a certain spot it hurts like a knife being stabbed into my toe.  I guess he's the doctor though so I'll go with it for a while.

I just got really tired all of a sudden.  Weird.

Ugh, I have to worry that Charro will weigh me tomorrow.  I hate Friday's and WIF. 

No comments: