Friday, January 10, 2014

I wonder if Charro knows how much I weigh by looking at me.  I know she doesn't pay much attention to how people look, but when I was this weight a few years ago she said I "didn't look good."  Granted when I was this weight a few years ago, I was dealing with undiagnosed colitis, so I had some stuff going on physically, but my weight was the same.  I guess that maybe I have more nutrients in me, so I look healthier??  I don't really know, but that could be it.  I am pretty sure that she doesn't think I look bad now, although in my birthday picture last month she said I looked "ghastly," but when I said, "just in the picture," she responded with "Just in the picture."  I know she thinks I look thin, but I guess not sick, which is good.  I just hate this whole getting weighed thing.

With that said, Charro did not weigh me today.  I was ready for it.  I guess there's next week.  Ugh.  She really wants to figure out what's "behind" my ED and I'm not very helpful at helping her help me figure that out. I just have no clue.  I don't think I have low self-esteem, but maybe I don't like myself as much as I think I do.  I really have no clue.

I need to do my toe exercises.

No comments: