Friday, January 17, 2014

Falling off shoulders

My shoulders feel like they're going to fall off.  I walked almost 20 blocks with groceries last night and I'm feeling it in my shoulders.

Last night I realized that when I use to eat, I didn't really eat.  I ate air, for the most part...rice cakes, puffed rice, celery.  I ate anything that barely had calories.  I'd dip stuff in salsa to make it have some sort of flavor.  That was my life.  How I wasn't a skeleton, I don't know.

I eat better now...not wonderful, but better.

My friend wants me to go over and hang out while she and my other friend eat and watch movies.  I don't really feel like walking 20 blocks up there and 20 blocks back.  I have to go back up there tomorrow to teach class and I was up there last night.  I've already walked 80 blocks today, which sounds like a lot, but it's only 4 miles.  I don't really feel like walking another 2 miles, but maybe I will.  I have to teach two classes tomorrow morning, which will be fine, but I will be bored.  I have to think of new things to do.

I'm making soup right now and it doesn't have much flavor.  I would have put white wine in there but I don't have any, since I don't drink.  Ha.

I need a massage.

My sesh was okay today.  Charro wanted to talk about my high school years.  I didn't have much to say.

No comments: