Friday, January 24, 2014

Enough with this cold

Charro didn't go into work today.  I woke up to an email from her, and let me say, I was not disappointed to find out that I did NOT have to go outside in the goose egg temperatures.  We did have a phone sesh, which was fine.  I got to sit on my couch with my cat.

So Charro wants me to make the dreaded pros and cons list for why I need my heart rate monitor.  She wants me to think about giving it to her when I see her on Monday.  I know I probably should, but I don't think I can.  I will especially need it next week while I'm running on the beach.  Maybe I'll tell her that I need to keep it and just try working out without it one time and see how that goes, but not until after my trip.  Let's see if she'll go for that.  I don't know if I can do it.  I don't have high hopes.


I have to go outside one more time today, and I'm not looking forward to it.  A bunch of people are going out tonight, but I'm staying in.  I can't handle the cold.  I have stuff I need to get done in my apartment anyway.  I can't remember when we've ever had a stretch of cold like this for this long.

No comments: