Saturday, January 18, 2014

Brain fights about the gym

I might day the day off from the gym tomorrow, I haven't quite figured it out.  My legs were a bit tired going into today and then I taught two classes.  I think they're okay now, but maybe I can skip the gym tomorrow. Hmm, we'll see what kind of mental state I'm in tomorrow when I am sitting in my couch thinking, I really don't want to go to the gym, but I should go.  I'm going to feel really guilty if I don't go.  I should go, but I worked out for a while yesterday and walked a lot of Friday, so it's okay for me to miss a day...but I should go.  The dreadful brain fight.  Maybe some day it will end.

There is nothing on TV.  I should really clean my apartment.  I don't feel like it.  I was supposed to babysit tonight but now I'm babysitting tomorrow night instead.  That's about it.  It's cold and gray out so staying in is fine.  It's going to be 18 degrees on Wednesday.  I'm not okay with that!!


No comments: