Monday, January 20, 2014

3702

This is the number of posts I've done.  That's nuts.

I totally wasted time during my sesh today.  I didn't talk about anything.  I got the annoying eating disordered friend thing off of my chest and then what was about it.  I have a friend who drives me insane talking about her ED.  I've told her several times to stop emailing me about her running and ED stuff, but she continues to do so.  I can't take it.

I'm wiped.  I started walking to Charro's today but then my body was just so tired.  I hope I'm not getting sick.  Everyone around me has been sick so let's hope that's not why I feel like I ran a marathon, when in all actuality, I did absolutely nothing yesterday.  I can't wait to go to bed.

I met friends for lunch today and that was a good time.  The owner of the restaurant, who is from Italy, kept calling me Lucia.  I think she thinks that's my name for some reason.  I went with it.  Funny, because I really like that name and have thought about naming my daughter, if I ever have one, that.  So, I had a big lunch and now I don't need dinner.

I have a headache.  I hope it's a pms headache.  For once I'd actually like to get that thing here early because I'm going away next week and don't want to deal with that.

No comments: