Wednesday, January 01, 2014

2014

Happy New Year!

I had the best New Year's Eve of my life.  I spent it with ALL of my family.  It was great.  I forgot it was New Year's Eve because we were celebrating my mom's birthday.  I don't like New Year's Eve.

Alright, I'm done not weighing myself.  I was going to wait until tomorrow to do it, but I think I have to do it now.  I can't wait any longer.  I have a feeling that I'll weigh 4 million pounds more and I'm going to freak.  I know that's why I shouldn't weigh myself, but I must.  Charro's going to be disappointed.  Oh well, I can't help that.

I'm going to weigh myself and then make some tea.

That worked out.  I just went upstairs to weigh myself.  I didn't take off my clothes, but with the stuff I have on, I still weigh a good number, so that's all I really needed to know.  In the process of going int,o my bathroom to weigh myself, I found the earring I lost yesterday.  YAY!!  See, it all worked out really well.  :)  Yay.

No comments: