Saturday, December 21, 2013

Yay for no WIF

I'm actually afraid to turn on my Christmas tree out of fear that it will go up in flames.  Sad, sad day.  I'm only here with it for two more nights so hopefully it will be okay.  When I get back here, it's going to be really bad.  I kind of wonder if I should take some of the ornaments off of my tree so they don't fall and break while I'm going.  Maybe I'll just stick a blanket where the tree skirt isn't, in case they do fall, they won't break.  :(

Yesterday was a very busy day.  I got to Charro's and was a sweaty mess.  She did NOT weigh me, which surprised, me, but she also took me late and I left early, so maybe that had something to do with it.  I was well prepared, however.  I wore my WIF jeans, but only because I wanted to take them home to wash them.  True story.

Tonight I'm going to a show with a friend and her family.  That will be fun.  Ooh, the sky looks really pretty right now and I don't have my camera here.  Boo.

No comments: