Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree

I would really love it if I didn't have to work out today.  Too bad that's really not an option.  Well, I guess I could not work out but I'm not going to not work out.  My legs are tired.  My legs and hip flexors were just completely shot yesterday.  It was weird.  It was moreso my hip flexors than my legs, but still, it was weird.  The thought of having to get on the treadmill and run doesn't sound very good right now.  Ugh.

My sesh with Charro was fine.  Nothing too thrilling to report on about that.

I'm tired.  My Christmas tree is almost finished.  I just have to put a few more things up there and some tinsel.  It looks nice.

I told Charro that she's "a stick."  She said, "I have a normal body."  Well, she is a stick.  She has thin legs, no ass, skinny arms.  The only big thing on her body are her boobs.  That's it.

No comments: