Saturday, December 28, 2013

Love being sore

I think my time at the gym today will be short.  I don't feel like going, plus I'm sore from a class I took yesterday.  I love being sore.  This class was kind of like a boot camp, I guess.  We did a ton of reps.  One of the stations was a push-up station, where we had to do 100 push-ups and if we need to take a break, we had to flip over and do a bench press with weights.  So, you're not really resting the muscles because you're still working them.  It feels good to be sore.

I'm tired and I'm not really sure why, but whatever.  I feel like I could go back to sleep right now.  I guess what I should really do is go upstairs and get dressed and go workout.  I have to drop my car off at the garage right next to the gym anyway.  

I saw mean Debbie twice on Christmas Eve.  I hate her.  I almost walked right into her going into the locker room in the morning and then I saw her at MY church at night.  Um, that's my church, you cannot go there!! I wonder if I'll see her at the gym this morning.


No comments: