Sunday, December 22, 2013

In shorts

It's December 22 and I am wearing shorts.  YAY!  It's going to get cold tomorrow so I'm soaking this up, even though it's cloudy and going to rain, I'll take the warmth.

So it's official, I'm going away in August with a bunch of people, one of whom is a therapist who works with ED people.  Awesome.  I wonder how that's going to work out.  I need to google her, actually.  I've met her a few times, but spending 7 days with 11 people and eating every meal with them will certainly be interesting.  I wonder if this lady is going to figure me out.  I'm going to have to work out every day, so she might know something is up.

I started taking ornaments off of my tree because I'm afraid they're going to fall off and break.  Sad.  I'm going home tomorrow and will be there for a while, unless I get bored and decide to come back.

I need to put socks on because my feet are cold.

No comments: