Thursday, December 12, 2013

Head testing today

Woah, I haven't posted in a few days.  I guess I've been busy.  I was out late last night so I have a nice, sexy voice this morning.  

Let's see, I don't look anorexic in the pictures from last night, like I did in the pictures from last Friday.

I'm going for part two of my neuropysch study today.  It's going to be a long walk there in these frigid temps.  Hopefully I'll see Stephanie.  It would be nice to get to talk to her for a few minutes.  It will probably just make me miss her, but that's okay.  I'm not going to be on top of my game because I didn't get enough sleep last night.  It's like 2 hrs of puzzle solving stuff.  Last time I saw Steph, when I ran into her on the subway, she looked thinner.  I wonder what she looks like now.  I hope I don't see any of my friends or anyone else I know when I go here because I know a lot of people who work at this hospital, in that building, one whom I was with last night.  That would be awesome if I ran into her...not!  

I'm having a Christmas party on Sunday.  I need to clean and cook and stuff.  I have all day Saturday and most of Sunday.  I also have most of the day tomorrow, so that's good.

Maybe I'll talk more about the picture situation with Charro tomorrow.  I wonder if she'll weigh me again.  Ugh.

No comments: