Monday, December 09, 2013

Ghastly

So I decided to bring up the picture that was taken of me the other night with Charro today.  I wasn't going to bring up the actually date of the picture, but started by saying how I had recently seen a picture of myself and thought that I looked thin.  I told her how I was afraid that people would see it and think that I looked sick.  I then said, "Would you tell me what I look like if I show you the picture?"  She said, "I don't need to see a picture, I can tell you that you look thin."  So, with that said I showed her the picture.  She looked at it and said, "You look ghastly."  Okay, now the reaction I expected.  She then said, "Was that taken the other night?"  I said yes.  I hope she doesn't think that I'm underweight or that I've lost weight after that situation.  I might have just burned myself there, but it had to be done.

So we talked about that for a bit and how I don't want people to look at me and think that I have a problem.   She said that people know, but I disagree.  I forgot what else I was just going to write because I got side tracked.  I'll come back to this later.  I really want an apple but I don't have any.

No comments: