Thursday, December 19, 2013

Eloctrocution

My Christmas tree is a complete fire hazard.  It's dead.  The branches no longer bend, they just break right off.  

In other news, I just got electrocuted unplugging something.  Now sure what happened there.  It didn't feel great, that I know.

I have no idea how I'm going to dress tomorrow because I have to go to Charro's and then straight to the train station, but I have to look decent because I need to go see clients after and then I have to bring clothes for my work Christmas party.  I would like to avoid having to carry my huge boots, but I don't think that's possible.  I have to wear heavy clothes because I'm sure we'll have WIF and she will kill me and make me gain a million pounds, do food logs and get weighed every week if I don't show up with a few extra pounds on me.  

I want to go ice skating.  Random thought.

No comments: