Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve time

It's Christmas Eve and the temperature has dropped 30 degrees in the past 24 hours.  We might get a little snow tonight, which would be nice.

Charro has challenged me to not weigh myself at all while I'm home.  It's proving to be harder than I expected.  I really, really want to get on my scale.  I'm not sure I can do it.

I found out that a girl I went to high school with died.  She was a few years younger than I am and has two little girls.  They think she had a heart attack.  She had a heart condition and had a pace maker.  It makes me so sad to think about her family.  I knew her sister as well.  Those poor people and her poor little kids.

My agenda for the day...gym, office to deliver my treats, shower, church, sister's house for Christmas Eve.  Sleep!

No comments: